The Benefits of Dancing With
Dancing: The Ideal Exercise
Exercising by jogging (outdoors or on a treadmill) is an unattractive alternative for many people. Dancing is a mild form of aerobic workout and dance lessons make exercise a fun and enjoyable social event any night of the week. Your “dance workout” is beneficial in many ways:
- Olympic athletes often include dance in their training to sharpen control, agility, speed, and balance.
- Dance contributes to good posture and body alignment.
- Dance encourages gentle stretching.
- Dance increases your flexibility and stamina.
- Dance benefits your cardiovascular system as you swing and sway from hips to shoulders.
- Men feel confident when they recognize which dance is being played and have the ability to walk across the dance floor and ask a lady to dance.
- Women will enjoy being asked to dance knowing that they have mastered the grace, poise, styling, and important following skills of a trained dancer.
- Couples can add the romantic skills that come with the holding, touching, and moving to the music that dancing provides.
- Single people can meet new friends as dancing provides a natural ice breaker and becomes a common denominator in any crowd.
A tailored program at the Arthur Murray Dance Studio is all you need to turn your dancing and your romantic life around.
New Student Offer
Sign up below to be contacted by the nearest Arthur Murray Dance Center to begin dancing!