Dancing for a VARI Good Cause
Location: Ambassador Ballroom, Amway Grand, Grand Rapids
Date: April 27, 2012
Start Time: 7:00 PM
You’ve heard of Dancing With the Stars…now Van Andel Institute and Arthur Murray Dance Studios Grand Rapids present Dancing for a VARI Good Cause!
Watch local celebrities compete in the ultimate dance-off. And, as a special treat, Jonathan Roberts and Anna Trebunskaya of Dancing With the Stars will give two spectacular performances.
All proceeds benefit disease research and science education at Van Andel Institute.
Local Celebrity Dancers Include:
• Michelle Mckormick, radio personality on 97 WLAV and 1340am WJRW
• Brent Aschcroft, on-air personality on WZZM TV 13
• Dr. Marvin Sapp, pastor of Lighthouse Full Life Center Church and award-winning gospel singer
• Aaron Wong, attorney at Price Heneveld LLP
• Jamie Mills, President of Mills Benefit Group
• Emily Linnert, anchor / reporter on WOOD TV 8
Sponsorship Opportunities (download PDF) are available.